Cosmetic surgery or Aesthetic
Surgery mainly focuses on improving the body
appearance and confidence thereby improving aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and
proportion are the key goals.
It includes surgical and nonsurgical procedures.
In this field, the most commonly performed surgeries are Rhinoplasty,
Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Brow Lift, Neck Lift, Tummy Tuck, Gynecomastia
Treatment, Laser Resurfacing, Botox®, and Filler Treatments
global aesthetics market was registered at $2.5 billion in 2013 and is forecast
to hit $5.4 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 11%. Future growth of this market
will be driven by a sustained economic recovery in a few developed countries
such as the US. The statement is aided by increasing awareness among the
public about the aesthetic procedures.
- Breast Enhancement -Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Facial Contouring- Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement
- Facial Rejuvenation- Face lift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Body Contouring - Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment
- Skin Rejuvenation - Laser Resurfacing, Botox injections, Filler Treatments
- Elective cosmetic surgery
- Complications and risks of cosmetic surgery
- Non surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Surgical and non- surgical Aesthetic treatment